Microsoft Excel - Review
Developed by Microsoft for multiple systems like Android, iOS, MacOS and Windows, Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet where people can experience calculation, pivot tables, graphing tools and even the macro programming language named Visual Basic for Applications. Being a widely used spreadsheet, Microsoft Excel has been taken advantage of in many platforms.
Similar to the Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel also allows you to view, create, edit and share your files with others easily and quickly. What makes it unique is that Excel is frequently used in auditing, accounting, finance or other fields. Excel enable you to display the most complex formulas and incredible features with confidence on the go.
Leave a comment
Your comment is awaiting moderation. We save your draft here
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: PDF Viewer, Editor & Creator Productivity
- Collect by WeTransfer Productivity
- ColorNote Notepad Notes Productivity
- Dropbox: Cloud Storage to Backup, Sync, File Share Productivity
- Google One Productivity
- Google Calendar Productivity
- Google Docs Productivity
- Google Drive Productivity
- Microsoft Excel: View, Edit, & Create Spreadsheets Productivity